SURFING IN PORTUGAL TWO WORDS: “EUROPE´S BEST”
Sure you can find other places to surf around the European continent but nothing beats the country of Portugal when it comes to consistency. Portugal is known for a large variety of wave types and most surfable days per year in comparison to other places. Ask us about what you can expect when planning your next surf trip to this region.Below you can find what we offer to get you on your feet asap.
- Surf Course with 20 hours of surf lessons per week / 5 days / 2 sessions per day / 2 hours per each session
- Certified Surf Instructors
- Transfer to and from surf spots
- Board and wetsuit for the whole day (on course days)
- Free equipment during weekends
- Sport insurance (on course days)
- Surf chat using videos and photos (mistake corrections and introduction to our surf culture)
- Video feedback (Improver´s Level)
- 2 Chi-Kung Sessions per week (optional)
- Discount on Backdoor surf shop (our partner since 2003)
- *Lunch Pack (sandwich, cereal bar, fruit and juice) available upon request + 6€ per day*
- One spot per day (predetermined at the surf house)
- Drive to the suggested beach
- 4 hours minimum(from departure to arrival at the surf house)
- Full Surf Material (surfboard + Wetsuit + Leash)
- In Water Surf Guide (tips & info)
- Drive to the necessary beache
What we presently have at the surf house absolutly free of cost for all of our guests are our beginner surf boards made by BIC. As the more advances surf boards are very fragile we do not provide any as a standard for guests although upon request something can be organised. Use of our beginner boards depends on availability -> first come first serve policy.
Wet Suit | Body Glove Wetsuits
Body Glove wetsuits have been at the forefront of performance and technology for nearly 60 years. Our surfing wetsuits, diving wetsuits, and wakeboarding wetsuits are used by professionals and water enthusiasts all over the world, providing unmatched comfort, warmth, and protection.